According to the South African Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, households across South Africa:
• More than 14 million South Africans went to bed hungry.
• An estimated 26% of households were experiencing some form of hunger.
• A further 28.3% were “at risk of hunger”
• Only the remaining 45.6% of households had food security.
1. As a Business (Corporate Social Investment):
This project has 100% Socio-development benefit for your B-BBEE scorecard.
2. As an Individual:
You, your staff or your clients can get involved to support a / your feeding scheme project & UMMA AFRIKA will facilitate it for you!
The Immuno-meal can be enjoyed as a shake or porridge.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH UMMA AFRIKA, MAHALA HAS:
• +8 years experience in managing Corporate Social Investment (CSI) portfolios for medium enterprise.
• UMMA AFRIKA is a non-profit charity trust & public benefit organisation.
• level 2 B-BBEE contributor status.
• Our manufacturing partner currently feeds 60 000 per day in South Africa
|If you donate monthly on the Mahala Charity,
Mahala will reward you on an ongoing basis
through discount, points and coupons on your day-2-day spend.